Maria Todd is an award-winning international management consultant, trainer, and author with a fresh perspective on healthcare business administration and health travel.
The former CEO of Mercury Healthcare International, and holder of 40 copyrights, a registered trademark for a new term of art in healthcare, and a pending patent, has returned to independent consulting in 2019.
WELCOME NEW CLIENTS
Making a difference together!
- Guadalupe Healthcare Network & ACO (TX)
- City of Superior, Wisconsin (WI)
- Brian Kaufman, DO, (ME)
- Adelbert Evangelista, MD (AZ)
- Stephens Memorial Hospital (TX)
- Martin County Hospital District (TX)
- Sophos Capital Management (CA)
- Seymour Hospital (TX)
- Tunisia Health Tourism Assn (TUN)
- Texas State Office of Rural Health (TX)
- Texas Org Rural & Community Hospitals (TX)
"I love that I can now focus on consulting and writing and training without the responsibility of running and marketing a larger firm."
The truth about coaching is...
Most business coaching isn’t really “coaching” - it’s much more 1-on-1 consulting or training or mentoring. Traditional coaching assumes that the client already has the answers - and the coach helps execute. I find that when people ask me for help when I speak at events or I'm featured in interviews in industry publications or they've read my books, what they are really asking for is 1-on-1 access to me for the burning questions they have. They want guidance about how to proceed so they can meet their objectives and key results. Now, with this offer they can access me by appointment as often as needed. You can't hire anyone for $250 a week and get this much value!
Tap into my knowledge, experience and expertise.
This offer is good for telephone support only. Contract analysis, in-person consultation at your office or facility, and training workshops are not included. It won't work for everything you need, but if all you want is telephone advice for yourself or your staff, this is the best offer in the nation!
Healthcare Cost Containment
Options from Maria Todd
Mercury Health Travel
Do you represent a health facility, surgeon or ancillary provider ready to contract directly with employers for surgical case rates, rehab or second opinion telehealth consultations?
Mercury Health Travel has U.S. employers looking for domestic medical travel solutions providers offering high-value options on orthopedics, cardiac, cancer, executive checkups, general surgery, spine surgery, and more. Get in touch and let's get you inspected and ready to contract directly with self-funded employers who want to refer plan participants to you. (800) 727.4160
Medical Tourism Journeys promotes CASH PAY SURGERY for patients who willing to pay cash at or before the date of service for their surgical procedures. Over 200 different surgical procedures with transparent, reliable prices at 400 accredited, inspected and pre-qualified hospitals and ASCs. Board Certified Surgeons, full travel and care continuity coordination is available with one call. (435) 233.7125
- Need Help to Appeal Denied/Rejected Claims?
- Sample Contract Language: Utilization Management
- Why America’s Rural Hospitals Suffer under Shared Risk and Full-Risk Payer Contracts
- Managing Managed Care Contract Renewals
- “Medical Cost-Sharing” Plans: What Your Hospital or Practice Needs to Know Before You Agree
- The Nonsense of Medical Tourism Market Reports
- International SEO – Standing Broad Jump or Flying Leap?
- Destination Evaluation for Medical Travel: A Checklist for Facilitators (Part I – Airport and Hotel Arrival)
- Medical Tourism Destination Development
- Connecting with Medical Tourism Prospects through Online Marketing
- Concierge Physicians Face Continual Challenges with Disruptor Brands
- Is Your Concierge Membership Practice a Best Kept Secret?
- Single Case Agreements for Specialty Concierge Physicians
- Brand Building for Healthcare Practitioners
- Design Your Concierge Medicine or Direct Pay Business in 5 Days
- Should Concierge Physicians Consider Hiring a PR Professional?