Mitigate Financial Risks in Bundled Surgery Pricing: A Master Class for hospitals, ASCs and surgeons with private surgical suites
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Wyndham Desert Garden Inn, St George, UT
Learn How to Mitigate Financial Risks of Bundled Case Rates
Discover proven formulas that eliminate surprises when contracting and negotiating rates with payers, TPA and employers and cash pay consumers so you can publish your transparent bundled rates with confidence.
- Take home proven formulas and a license to use special software designed to bundle prices for labor, overhead, overnight stays, select perioperative diagnostic testing, implants and prosthetics, high cost drugs, surgeon fees, anesthesiologist fees, instrumentation and supply costs, use of expensive technologies and margins for ANY surgery in any specialty.
- Bring back templates and sample bundled claim examples to help you negotiate bundled price contracts with health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers.
- Bring back templates to help you negotiate for delegated credentialing and privileging.
- Bring back ideas on how to develop a domestic medical travel program that expands your relevant geographic market and capture new business.
- Find new ways to integrate and align with surgeons and anesthesiologists. Bring home participation agreement and billing authorization templates for use with bundled surgical case rates.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital, ASC, and Practice Administrators (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Billing Managers
- Billing Staff
- Chargemaster Compliance Officer
- Case Management Nurses
- Care Coordinators
- Admission Coordinators
- Contracting Staff and Managers
- Revenue Management Staff
- Director of Nursing
- Surgery Schedulers
- Marketing and Business Development
- Surgeons and Anesthesiologists
Class Size Limited to 50 Participants
- Event Venue: Wyndham Desert Garden Inn
Address: 1450 Hilton Dr, St George, UT 84770
Closest Airport(s): SGU, CDC, LAS
Dress Code: Resort Casual
If you plan to stay at the hotel, call the front desk (435) 688-7477 and ask for the “AskMariaTodd” rate for exclusive negotiated discounts.
Shuttles are available from each airport and return:
Course Materials Supplied:
PLEASE NOTE: All course materials are on a USB
- Speaker’s slides
- 12 months of cloud access to use Maria’s bundled rate calculator software
- Model Bundled Case Rate Payer Agreement template
- Model Bundled case rate UB 04 and CMS 1500 sample template exhibits to attach to your contract
- Program User Manual template
- Independent contractor agreements for use with independent surgeons and anesthesiologists
- Model Delegated Credentialing Agreement template
- Model Direct with Consumer Cash Pay Agreement
- E-book: Organizing Medical Tourism Site Inspections for Self-insured Employers
What to Bring to Class:
- Laptop Computer – all class materials are supplied on a USB
- Sweater or light jacket
- Business cards
- Power supply for laptop and cell phone (power strips provided)
- Notebook or Writing Tablet
Meals & Refreshments:
- Breakfast (On Your Own)
- Coffee & Water
- Lunch (On Your Own)
- PM Snack & Refreshment
Yes, but we much prefer that you register in advance so we can be prepared for you with all course materials and a reserved seat for the class. Training room capacity is limited to fire code regulations for maximum occupancy. If you travel to St George without a confirmed reserved seat, you risk being turned away.
Course hours are generally 9am – 4:30pm. Detailed information is supplied with course registration confirmation.
Refunds are available if you cancel your registration 20 days in advance, less a 15% administrative fee. Substitutes are always permitted.
The makeup of class registrants always varies. We don’t offer CEUs from any issuing organization, but we will provide whatever materials you may need to apply for credit from your professional society or association. We’ve yet to encounter a certifying body that has refused to grant credit for Maria Todd’s programs.
Get a Discount on Registration Fees when you use your AskMariaTodd Library Card
Membership is free and includes benefits like:
✓ Early pre-order privileges
✓ Access to our free white paper library
✓ Discounts exclusive to members
✓ And much more!
Get your AskMariaTodd™ Library Card!
Sign-up now for FREE to receive exclusive discounts, special library card-holder only benefits, and free resources…and there’s no cost to you or your employer to sign up for your very own card!
- 25% off your first three book purchases
- Exclusive member access to chapter reviews – so you can view before you buy
- An insider look at new and upcoming releases that are in the works
- Access to free downloadable whitepapers and educational content on managed care, contract analysis, negotiation skills, medical and dental tourism program development, bundled case price development, marketing and branding, concierge medicine, physician and hospital integration and alignment, and so much more!
- You’ll receive a monthly email highlighting discounts and special offers applicable to books webinars, Master Class workshops, bootcamps, and seminars by Maria Todd and discount registrations to conferences and events where she will be appearing!
To get started using your new AskMariaTodd™ Library Card simply use the promo code at the bottom of your card for 25% OFF your next three book purchases made during the 2020 calendar year!
Remember to look out for your monthly AskMariaTodd™ Library Card emails and SMS notifications with exclusive membership benefits !