Why have more than 10,000 healthcare business owners, executives and investors in the USA and 115 countries awarded their trust to Maria Todd with their medical travel program design, operations and marketing since 1983?
For more than 35 years, Maria has helped healthcare providers, facilities, investors, executives and medical travel care coordinators connect with their target markets to attract new patients and third-party payors they would not have reached otherwise. She brings nursing, international healthcare marketing, health administration and medical travel coordination to design and grow your medical travel program, market penetration, and promotion and increase your brand awareness and value.
She’s converted abandoned beachfront hotel properties to thriving patient recovery hotels, increase patient bookings, net profitability, and raised revenues with medical travel programs for hospitals, clinics and ASCs.
What happens when clients engage with Maria as their consultant to help grow their medical travel program?
Targeting and connecting with the right markets, the right patients, and the right procedures for your program makes all the difference in the world.
Are you ready to add a medical travel program to your hospital or ASC?
How Maria Helps Your Organization
- Program concept and strategy review and assessment
- Provider sub-contract negotiations with surgeons, anesthesia, hotel and travel partners
- Review of pricing methods and price integrity
- Strategic assessment of medical travel market at a local, regional or national level
- Direct-with-employer & TPA contracting when HMOs & PPOs won’t contract with your facility
- Marketing, branding and program promotion – Don’t be the best kept secret!
- Adding additional service lines – robotics? stem cell? executive checkups? and more
- Program partner criteria – with whom do you partner? Learn what to avoid and why.
- Operations and implementation – after you build the product…then what ?
- Staff training and development – there’s no academy to matriculate these courses
- Preparing for international accreditation – decide if its worth pursuing and when