Medical Travel Program Development for ASCs & Hospitals
April 22, 2020 9a-4:30p
Desert Garden Inn, St George, UT
Add a medical travel program and feature your bundled price surgery packages to cash pay consumers looking for savings on surgery
Innovative hospitals and ASCs all across the USA are developing medical travel programs to expand their addressable market to include patients from other states and other countries. Will you kick start your own program this year?
- Understand what’s involved.
- Learn how to structure a successful program.
- Analyze your existing payer contracts portfolio to avoid costly oversights that could cost you big!
- Bring home system and workflow checklists, hotel pre-qualification and site inspection checklists, model supplier contract templates and more.
- Bring home model contracts to use with employers and insurers ready to steer patients your way on your terms and conditions.
- Learn how to market and promote your program so it grows and builds a solid revenue stream with health margins.
- Take home software to help you maintain price integrity on bundled case rates (a $250 value!)
Who Should Attend:
- Billing Managers
- AVP Revenue Management
- Director of Business Development
- Physicians with private operating suites
Class Size Limited to 35 Participants
Event Venue: Desert Garden Inn (by Wyndham)
Address: 1450 S Hilton Drive, St George UT 84770
Closest Airport(s): SGU, CDC and LAS
Dress Code: Resort Casual
Course Materials Supplied:
PLEASE NOTE: All course materials are on a USB
- Speaker’s PowerPoint® slides
- Ebook – Handbook of Medical Tourism Program Development ($45 value)
- Participating surgeon and anesthesiologist contract templates (for bundled prices)
- Hotel inspection templates
- 1-year Case Rate Pricing Software License ($250 value)
- Employer/Insurer Contract Template
- Payer Contract Checklist to mitigate financial risk and costly avoidable oversights
What to Bring to Class:
- Laptop Computer – all class materials are supplied on a USB
- Sweater or light jacket
- Business cards
- Power supply for laptop and cell phone (power strips provided)
- Notebook or Writing Tablet
Meals & Refreshments:
- Breakfast (On Your Own)
- Coffee & Water
- Lunch (On Your Own)
- PM Snack & Refreshment
Course hours are generally 9am – 4:30pm. Detailed information is supplied with course registration confirmation.
Refunds are available if you cancel your registration 20 days in advance, less a 15% administrative fee. Substitutes are always permitted.
The makeup of class registrants always varies. We don’t offer CEUs from any issuing organization, but we will provide whatever materials you may need to apply for credit from your professional society or association. We’ve yet to encounter a certifying body that has refused to grant credit for Maria Todd’s programs.
Get a Discount on Class Registration.
Sign up for Your FREE 2020 AskMariaTodd™ Library Card!
Membership is free and includes benefits like:
✓ Early pre-order privileges
✓ Access to our free white paper library
✓ Discounts exclusive to members
✓ And much more!
Get your AskMariaTodd™ Library Card!
Sign-up now for FREE to receive exclusive discounts, special library card-holder only benefits, and free resources…and there’s no cost to you or your employer to sign up for your very own card!
- 25% off your first three book purchases
- Exclusive member access to chapter reviews – so you can view before you buy
- An insider look at new and upcoming releases that are in the works
- Access to free downloadable whitepapers and educational content on managed care, contract analysis, negotiation skills, medical and dental tourism program development, bundled case price development, marketing and branding, concierge medicine, physician and hospital integration and alignment, and so much more!
- You’ll receive a monthly email highlighting discounts and special offers applicable to books webinars, Master Class workshops, bootcamps, and seminars by Maria Todd and discount registrations to conferences and events where she will be appearing!
To get started using your new AskMariaTodd™ Library Card simply use the promo code at the bottom of your card for 25% OFF your next three book purchases made during the 2020 calendar year!
Remember to look out for your monthly AskMariaTodd™ Library Card emails and SMS notifications with exclusive membership benefits !