Marketing & Promotion of Health & Wellness Travel Products, Services and Destinations
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Wyndham Desert Garden Inn, St George, UT
Learn how to create a professional and effective health or wellness travel and tourism product, service or destination marketing campaign in a Master Class with Maria Todd
This Master Class on developing successful marketing and promotional campaigns for health tourism will teach you 1) the do’s and don’t of how to create a successful health tourism promotional strategy and marketing campaigns, 2) how to identify a target audience, and 3) understand prospective customers’ purchasing processes.
Combined together, the tourism and healthcare industries are two of the most important industries in the world, generating trillions of dollars every year. At the heart of both industries are professional marketing and promotional campaigns. For the facilitators and suppliers who invest the time to learn health tourism marketing and promotion highly valuable to healthcare providers who lack the know how to market their products and services and their destinations. This course is designed to help you learn proven and effective advertising strategies that are the key to the growth of many successful health tourism ventures. Grow your health tourism business with this exclusive Master Class with industry expert, author, and trusted authority, Dr Maria Todd.
- Learn the 10 challenges in promoting health and wellness tourism.
- Learn to identify each challenge and the best ways to overcome them.
- Understand the target audiences of health tourism promotion.
- Understand how facilitators and suppliers and cluster members can create effective collaborative campaign materials that will appeal to all concerned.
- Learn which advertising methods are most effective in promoting health tourism and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Understand the various stages of the health tourism buying process and sales funnel and how the process is used to inform the metrics and objectives of a successful health tourism promotional campaign.
- Learn how prospective health tourism buyers interact with marketing campaigns and how the campaign helps prospective patients to understand what the product or service on offer can best meet their needs.
- Learn how effective paid advertising can change a prospective patient’s perspective on a health tourism product, service or destination and capture brand loyalty.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital, ASC, and Practice Administrators (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Case Management Nurses
- Care Coordinators
- Admission Coordinators
- Contracting Staff and Managers
- Marketing and Business Development
- Surgeons and Anesthesiologists in Private Practice
- Medical Tourism Facilitators and Promoters
Class Size Limited to 50 Participants
Master Class Agenda:
- 900: How to Advertise Health Tourism Products, Services, and Destinations
- Advertising Health and Wellness Tourism
- Identifying the Target Audience
- Overcoming Marketing Challenges
- Which Advertising Methods Work Best?
- Morning Summary & Conclusion
- 1200: Lunch
- 1300: Promotional Campaigns for Health and Wellness Tourism Products, Services and Destinations
- Promoting Health and Wellness Products, Services and Destinations
- Determining Health and Wellness Tourism Promotional Objectives: Features, Benefits or a Mix of Both?
- How to Attract Attention to your Offers
- How to Promote Brand Loyalty
- Afternoon Summary and Conclusion
- 1600: End of Course Competency Assessment for Certificate of Completion
- 1700: Dismissal
- Event Venue: Wyndham Desert Garden Inn
Address: 1450 Hilton Dr, St George, UT 84770
Closest Airport(s): SGU, CDC, LAS
Dress Code: Resort Casual
If you plan to stay at the hotel, call the front desk (435) 688-7477 and ask for the “AskMariaTodd” rate for exclusive negotiated discounts.
Shuttles are available from each airport and return:
Course Materials Supplied:
PLEASE NOTE: All course materials are on a USB
- Speaker’s slides
What to Bring to Class:
- Laptop Computer – all class materials are supplied on a USB
- Sweater or light jacket
- Business cards
- Power supply for laptop and cell phone (power strips provided)
- Notebook or Writing Tablet
Meals & Refreshments:
- Breakfast (On Your Own)
- Coffee & Water
- Lunch (On Your Own)
- PM Snack & Refreshment
Yes, but we much prefer that you register in advance so we can be prepared for you with all course materials and a reserved seat for the class. Training room capacity is limited to fire code regulations for maximum occupancy. If you travel to St George without a confirmed reserved seat, you risk being turned away.
Course hours are generally 9am – 4:30pm. Detailed information is supplied with course registration confirmation.
Refunds are available if you cancel your registration 20 days in advance, less a 15% administrative fee. Substitutes are always permitted.
The makeup of class registrants always varies. We don’t offer CEUs from any issuing organization, but we will provide whatever materials you may need to apply for credit from your professional society or association. We’ve yet to encounter a certifying body that has refused to grant credit for Maria Todd’s programs.
Get a Discount on Registration Fees when you use your AskMariaTodd Library Card
Membership is free and includes benefits like:
✓ Early pre-order privileges
✓ Access to our free white paper library
✓ Discounts exclusive to members
✓ And much more!
Get your AskMariaTodd™ Library Card!
Sign-up now for FREE to receive exclusive discounts, special library card-holder only benefits, and free resources…and there’s no cost to you or your employer to sign up for your very own card!
- 25% off your first three book purchases
- Exclusive member access to chapter reviews – so you can view before you buy
- An insider look at new and upcoming releases that are in the works
- Access to free downloadable whitepapers and educational content on managed care, contract analysis, negotiation skills, medical and dental tourism program development, bundled case price development, marketing and branding, concierge medicine, physician and hospital integration and alignment, and so much more!
- You’ll receive a monthly email highlighting discounts and special offers applicable to books webinars, Master Class workshops, bootcamps, and seminars by Maria Todd and discount registrations to conferences and events where she will be appearing!
To get started using your new AskMariaTodd™ Library Card simply use the promo code at the bottom of your card for 25% OFF your next three book purchases made during the 2020 calendar year!
Remember to look out for your monthly AskMariaTodd™ Library Card emails and SMS notifications with exclusive membership benefits !