Request your free introductory call today.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME TOLL FREE: (800) 727.4160
Ready to MARKET YOUR New or EXISTING Concierge Medicine Practice?
Are you a best kept secret? For many physicians, especially those already in active practice seeing patients, the thought of managing direct-to-consumer marketing is daunting. You aren’t sure what to do first, how much you should spend, how to create content and manage search engine optimization so you can be found, how often to post, which posts to “boost” with paid advertising budget, and more.
Here are a few interesting facts you may not be aware of
- 82 % of the consumers research the internet before contacting any doctor or clinic when they first identify a need to see a healthcare provider.
- 47 % of patients who already do business with your look for additional, related services online on your own website and on your competitor’s websites.
- A high percentage of patients look for health care services using voice search on mobile devices (Speech-based SEO).
You may have contracts with major payors (HMOs and PPOs) that regularly review your social media feedback scores, especially right before your contract renews. They determine and rank your “value” to their brand in advance of making any changes to your rates and could even decide against renewing your contract if they see several reviews on different sites scored at lower than 4.5/5.
I have worked with physicians for 35+ years. For many, I helped them to open the doors of their own practice after finishing their residency, leaving a hospital employed position, or breaking away from a group practice or simply transitioning to a cash or concierge business model. Marketing and branding, advertising and public relations has always been a consideration in the assistance I provide.
Don’t hesitate any longer. Call or submit the form to schedule a no-obligation, introductory call where you can explain what you have in mind and I’ll give you some feedback, share lessons learned, and we can determine if I am the right consultant to help you, a budget estimate, and when I can fit your project in to my current caseload.
- Travel to your location to meet with you in person, study the surrounding area, review existing location, observe operations and staff in action.
- Conduct local market research, competitor analysis, and feasibility studies
- Current staffing review and skills assessment; readiness for branding and marketing, advertising and public relations ; personal interviews with each staffer by our branding team
- Analysis of existing marketing activities. (Critical: Before I arrive, be sure to have a list of every marketing campaign, brochure, website address, Google analytics reports, list of all known social media review sites where your name appears, your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, SoundCloud, Instagram, and other social profiles, managed care and payor contract in your portfolio, and any flyers, advertisements in local publications available in a box or folder.)
- Existing patient demographics assessment. (Critical: Along with my engagement agreement, I will sign a HIPAA BAA so I can create a snapshot profile of your existing patient base to identify “ideal customer” traits. This is important for the rebranding work we’ll do. Contact your software company and verify that we can create custom query output reports that I specify from your patient demographics database. Ask if there’s a charge for this as some of the less expensive software programs charge extra for this capability. Then, prepare the specified queries and send them to me not less than 15 days prior to my arrival.)
- A list of features you believe differentiate your practice from your competitors and how you believe you patients benefit from each differentiator.
Marketing strategy and plan
- Branding or rebranding, name change, positioning, brand identity logo design, colors, fonts, marketing collateral, “living” brand practice culture articulation and staff training.
- Prices and price integrity for office-based services you provide on-site.
- Marketing and publicity plan (Covering all 6 marketing modes: advertising, digital marketing, direct marketing, personal selling, public relations and sales promotion)
- My participation in conference calls with your website and graphics specialists. They may charge you for the calls, which is not included in my fee agreement.
- New vendors /services selection, if any.
- Website design or re-design (pass through fees for hosting, domain registration, plugins and other website licensing fees, and any custom video, audio or photography are billed to you at actual cost with no markup.)
- Assistance with town-hall meeting to announce the rebrand (if applicable). Coordination of media coverage, invitations and RSVPs, informational packets, SWAG, catering
- Creation of social media content calendar, posting schedule, and content development for use with email marketing, local SEO, feedback, referrals, reputation management, voice search, all driving traffic to your website
- SEO treatment
- Positioning on Google Maps, Google Reviews, Google Business Listings, Yelp and other directories
First year support
- Quick email questions, SMS text messages, and impromptu calls subject to our mutual availability to answer questions or address immediate concerns.
- After hours / weekend appointments, if necessary.
- Scheduled periodic, video-assisted conference calls to review operations, marketing, and revenue results and keep you on track for growth and success.
- Review of marketing and website performance analytics and ROMI results, changes to strategy and tactics as may be indicated, are included at no additional charge.
- Just starting out? $200/hour
Purchase a copy of my book from any online or retail bookseller in electronic or hardback.
Read the book then ask any questions in a phone consultation billed hourly in 6-minute increments.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT: Travel to your location to meet with you in person, study the surrounding area, review existing location, observe operations and staff in action. $7000 - $10,000
full day; any TRAVEL EXPENSES ADDITIONAL BILLED AT actual COST
One-on-One Marketing Coaching $5,000 / mo
2-3 phone meetings per month. For in-person meetings, expect $7,500 - $10,000 per month, plus travel expenses.
*Local market remote desk research, high-level competitor analysis $200/hour
Analysis of existing managed care and PPO payer agreements. $200/hour
Complete contracts and program manuals must be scanned and sent as PDF documents for remote review.
Current patient demographics assessment $200/hour
I WILL SPECIFY WHICH QUERIES AND OUTPUT REPORTS I NEED.
*Rebranding, re-naming, positioning, brand identity logo design, colors, fonts, marketing collateral, "living" brand practice culture articulation and staff training. ~$10,000
Costs for graphic artists, photography and videography, printing, layout, and content creation of marketing collateral are payable to each respective specialist.
Pricing and price integrity for office services $200/hour
Written marketing and publicity plan $1500
Targeting for the 6 marketing modes: advertising, digital marketing, direct marketing, personal selling, public relations and sales promotion. This is only possible after the initial assessment and market research.
Participation in conference calls with other experts and advisors $200/hour
Billed in 6-minute (1/10th hour) intervals
Referral to a vendor to arrange online payments program and conversation-based payment processing for membership fees, services, and supplies. A great way to handle renewal membership billing. No charge
Secure, self-service portal enables your customers to make one-time guest payments, or quickly sign up and make enrolled payments. Customers can also schedule and manage payments, view statements, and enroll in paperless billing.
Referral to a lender to arrange 0% interest, non-recourse patient financing program for membership fees and high-cost services along with billing and collections for payment plans. No charge
Lender requires 25% down and payment spread over 9-12 months, biweekly or monthly via auto debit. ASK FOR DETAILS.
*Basic website design or re-design package $3500 and up
YOU GET: mobile optimized WordPress website, proper H1, H2, Non-plagiarized content, images with ALT Tags, branded custom photograhpy and video, HIPAA compliant, SSL & Encryption Enabled, SEO treatment, ADA Adherent.
Fees for hosting, domain registration, plugins and other website licensing fees, and any custom video, voiceover talent, actors, audio or custom or stock photography are billed on addition to website design and setup. Custom content for blogs is not included. REQUEST ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Basic telephone, email and text support $200/hour
Billed in 6-Minute (1/10th hour) intervals
⊕ Items with an asterisk are supplied by subcontracted experts with my involvement as project coordinator/manager.
35+ Years of Marketing Solutions
- Advertising for Medical Practices
- Advertising for Urgent Care Clinics
- Advertising Ideas & Solutions for Clinics
- ASC MARKETING STRATEGY
- CASH PAY MEDICAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- CONCIERGE MEDICAL PRACTICE MARKETING
- Content Marketing and Editing for Doctors
- Corporate On-site Medical Clinics
- Digital Marketing for Urgent Care Centers
- Facebook Advertising For Doctors
- Getting Positive Reviews for your practice
- Healthcare Marketing & Website Design
- How to Attract New Patients to Your Medical or Dental Practice
- Improving Google Review
- Increase Patient Traffic for Clinics
- Internet Advertising & Marketing for Physicians & Surgeons
- Lead Generation Websites
- Marketing & Advertising for Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinics
- Marketing For Medical Clinics
- Marketing Plans for Urgent Care Centers
- Marketing Strategies For Doctors Offices
- Marketing Strategy for Doctors and Clinics
- Marketing Strategy for Urgent Care Centers
- Medi Spa Marketing & Advertising
- Medical Marketing Ideas & Strategies
- Medical Marketing Website Design
- Medical practice email newsletter service
- Medical Practice Marketing for Doctors with Multiple Practice Locations
- Medical Practice Marketing Plans
- MEDICAL PRACTICE PODCASTS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE VIDEOS
- Medical Spa Marketing Plan & Ideas
- Mobile Marketing For Doctors & Medical Clinics
- Monthly Email Newsletters for Doctors
- Online Advertising & Marketing Assessment
- Online Advertising & Marketing for Concierge Medical Practices
- Online Advertising & Marketing for Pediatrics
- Online Advertising For Physicians & Surgeons
- Online Healthcare Marketing
- Online Marketing & Advertising for Aesthetic Clinics
- Online Marketing for Primary Care Practices
- Online patient appointment management
- Online Payments Capabilities
- Online Reputation Management for Healthcare Providers
- Online Reviews for Doctors & Clinics
- Outcomes Driven Patient Engagement for doctors
- Patient Communication Software For Doctors & Clinics
- Phone Call Tracking
- PPC /AdWords Marketing for Doctors
- Private Physician and Urgent Care Practice Startup
- Reputation Management for Doctors
- Reputation Management For Urgent Care Centers
- SEO For Medical Practices
- Skin Care Laser Marketing
- Social Media Marketing for Doctors
- Urgent Care Advertising
- Website Hosting For Clinics & Doctors
- Websites For Doctors and Dentists