Maria Todd writes almost every day on a variety of topics in healthcare and health tourism business management, startup, marketing, branding, operations, reimbursement and contracting.
You can find her posts on a variety of websites across the internet, as well as magazines and journals where her featured columns appear.
- 6 Key Considerations When Targeting U.S. Patients for Medical Tourism January 29, 2018
- 10 Basic Steps to Medical Tourism Startup January 27, 2018
- Addressing Criticism on Social Media January 26, 2018
- #AskMariaTodd: The Proliferation Trajectory of Community-based, Freestanding Emergency Departments January 25, 2018
- The Cadillac Tax suspension and what that means for employer paid medical travel January 24, 2018
- Should Concierge Physicians Consider Hiring a PR Professional? January 23, 2018
- Perils & pitfalls of methodological nationalism in medical tourism January 18, 2018