Maria Todd writes almost every day on a variety of topics in healthcare and health tourism business management, startup, marketing, branding, operations, reimbursement and contracting.
You can find her posts on a variety of websites across the internet, as well as magazines and journals where her featured columns appear.
- Why is Reference-based Pricing Gaining in Popularity? August 1, 2018
- Is your Healthcare Organization Customer Centric? August 1, 2018
- International SEO – Standing Broad Jump or Flying Leap? June 6, 2018
- Destination Evaluation for Medical Travel: A Checklist for Facilitators (Part I – Airport and Hotel Arrival) June 6, 2018
- Medical Tourism Destination Development June 5, 2018
- Connecting with Medical Tourism Prospects through Online Marketing June 4, 2018
- Data Blocking and its Effect on Physician Integration and Alignment June 3, 2018