Maria Todd writes almost every day on a variety of topics in healthcare and health tourism business management, startup, marketing, branding, operations, reimbursement and contracting.
You can find her posts on a variety of websites across the internet, as well as magazines and journals where her featured columns appear.
- What’s the difference between “best efforts” and “reasonable commercial efforts”? March 5, 2018
- Vertical Integration Returns to U.S. Healthcare: What You Need to Know Now March 1, 2018
- 63 Must Know Data Points to Bridge the Gap on Meaningful Medical Tourism Market Data February 28, 2018
- 6 Key Considerations When Targeting U.S. Patients for Medical Tourism January 29, 2018
- 10 Basic Steps to Medical Tourism Startup January 27, 2018
- Addressing Criticism on Social Media January 26, 2018
- #AskMariaTodd: The Proliferation Trajectory of Community-based, Freestanding Emergency Departments January 25, 2018