Analyzing & Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements
Wed, April 29, 2020
Wyndham Desert Garden Inn, St George, UT
A Must Attend Master Class for Physicians and Practice Administrators
The only hands-on Master Class and practicum in the country led by America’s leading author and expert on Physician Employment Contracts! Bring your existing contracts and follow along in class.
- Learn what risks to analyze and negotiate in employment agreements.
- Negotiate for time off, moonlighting, CME reimbursement, after hours and holiday/vacation call coverage, benefits, and administrative duties.
- Negotiate inpatient gainsharing terms, if applicable.
- Negotiate equitable exit and severance terms and conditions if it doesn’t work out.
- Negotiate buy-in and partnership financing options.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital-owned Medical Group Administrators
- Medical Practice Administrators & Managers
- FQHC Administrators
- Primary Care, Specialists, Surgeons, NPs and PAs
- Physicians in Residency or Fellowship programs
Class Size Limited to 35 Participants
- Event Venue: Wyndham Desert Garden Inn
Address: 1450 Hilton Dr, St George, UT 84770
Closest Airport(s): SGU, CDC, LAS
Dress Code: Resort Casual
If you plan to stay at the hotel, call the front desk (435) 688-7477 and ask for the “AskMariaTodd” rate for exclusive negotiated discounts.
Shuttles are available from each airport and return:
Course Materials Supplied:
PLEASE NOTE: All course materials are on a USB
- Speaker’s slides
- Model Physician Employment Agreement Template
What to Bring to Class:
- Laptop Computer – all class materials are supplied on a USB
- Sweater or light jacket
- Business cards
- Power supply for laptop and cell phone (power strips provided)
- Notebook or Writing Tablet
Meals & Refreshments:
- Breakfast (On Your Own)
- Coffee & Water
- Lunch (On Your Own)
- PM Snack & Refreshment
Yes, but we much prefer that you register in advance so we can be prepared for you with all course materials and a reserved seat for the class. Training room capacity is limited to fire code regulations for maximum occupancy. If you travel to St George without a confirmed reserved seat, you risk being turned away.
Course hours are generally 9am – 4:30pm. Detailed information is supplied with course registration confirmation.
Refunds are available if you cancel your registration 20 days in advance, less a 15% administrative fee. Substitutes are always permitted.
The makeup of class registrants always varies. We don’t offer CEUs from any issuing organization, but we will provide whatever materials you may need to apply for credit from your professional society or association. We’ve yet to encounter a certifying body that has refused to grant credit for Maria Todd’s programs.
Get a Discount on Registration Fees when you use your AskMariaTodd Library Card
Membership is free and includes benefits like:
✓ Early pre-order privileges
✓ Access to our free white paper library
✓ Discounts exclusive to members
✓ And much more!
Get your AskMariaTodd™ Library Card!
Sign-up now for FREE to receive exclusive discounts, special library card-holder only benefits, and free resources…and there’s no cost to you or your employer to sign up for your very own card!
- 25% off your first three book purchases
- Exclusive member access to chapter reviews – so you can view before you buy
- An insider look at new and upcoming releases that are in the works
- Access to free downloadable whitepapers and educational content on managed care, contract analysis, negotiation skills, medical and dental tourism program development, bundled case price development, marketing and branding, concierge medicine, physician and hospital integration and alignment, and so much more!
- You’ll receive a monthly email highlighting discounts and special offers applicable to books webinars, Master Class workshops, bootcamps, and seminars by Maria Todd and discount registrations to conferences and events where she will be appearing!
To get started using your new AskMariaTodd™ Library Card simply use the promo code at the bottom of your card for 25% OFF your next three book purchases made during the 2020 calendar year!
Remember to look out for your monthly AskMariaTodd™ Library Card emails and SMS notifications with exclusive membership benefits !